These are the current Legislation Information Alerts:
- 06/05/2013 - ACTION ALERT - Local Control Funding Formula
- 06/04/2013 - Legislation Action Report - May 2013
- 06/03/2013 - Make our voice heard on the new school funding formula
- 05/22/2013 - Legislation Action Report - April 2013
- 05/09/2013 - Urge California to invest in early childhood education
- 04/24/2013 - Assembly hearing today on Local Control Funding Formula proposal
- 04/01/2013 - Legislation Action Report - March 2013
- 01/10/2013 - PTA Comments on State Budget Proposal
- 01/04/2013 - Free regional budget perspectives workshops in January
- 09/21/2012 - Prop 38 Weekly Update
- 09/14/2012 - Prop 38 weekly update
- 09/07/2012 - Only 60 days until the biggest PTA fundraiser of all time!
- 09/06/2012 - Urge the Governor to Sign AB 823 to create a Children's Coordinating Council
- 09/05/2012 - PTA-supported bill helps victims of human trafficking
- 08/31/2012 - Prop 38 weekly update
- 08/24/2012 - "Rappin' Mathematician" kicks it in high gear for YES on Prop 38
- 08/17/2012 - Informational alert on the Prop 38 educational initiative
- 08/17/2012 - Prop 38 weekly update
- 08/10/2012 - Prop 38 weekly update
- 08/08/2012 - State PTA President Testifies in Support of Prop 38
- 08/03/2012 - Prop 38 is great!
- 07/31/2012 - November statewide ballot measures.
- 07/13/2012 - PTA-supported bill on life-saving devices signed into law
- 07/12/2012 - The Our Children, Our Future education initiative has a new name: Proposition 38.
- 07/02/2012 - More funding. Every school. We can do it!
- 06/26/2012 - PTA responds: Students deserve more instructional time, not less
- 06/21/2012 - You can help make history for your child and every child in California!
- 06/15/2012 - Californians want to invest more in our local schools, PTA says
- 06/08/2012 - Legislation Action Report - May 2012 [pdf]
- 06/04/2012 - Don't forget: Tuesday, June 5 is election day
- 05/25/2012 - Our Children, Our Future Initiative: Please share your ideas
- 05/23/2012 - Support Proposition 29, the Cancer Research Act, on the June 5 statewide ballot
- 05/14/2012 - PTA responds to State Budget May Revision
- 05/03/2012 - Casting Call: Step up to be the face and voice of the PTA's education initiative, Our Children, Our Future!
- 04/27/2012 - Sacramento Update - May 2012
- 04/26/2012 - Countdown to turning in signatures - 0 days left
- 04/23/2012 - Countdown to turning in signatures - 1 day to go
- 04/27/2012 - Legislation Action Report - April 2012 [pdf]
- 04/20/2012 - Countdown to turning in signatures - 4 days to go
- 04/19/2012 - Countdown to turning in signatures - 5 days to go
- 04/18/2012 - Countdown to turning in signatures - 6 days to go
- 04/17/2012 - Countdown to turning in signatures - 7 days to go
- 04/16/2012 - Countdown to turning in signatures - 8 days to go
- 04/13/2012 - Countdown to turning in signatures - 10 days to go
- 04/05/2012 - PTAs are making a difference!
- 03/28/2012 - Take a few seconds to tell our senators to secure family engagement funding in 2013!
- 03/22/2012 - Legislation Action Report - March 2012
- 03/19/2012 - Special video preview for PTA leaders and members
- 03/16/2012 - Calling all PTA leaders
- 03/14/2012 - Ballot Measure Update
- 03/12/2012 - Every child matters - and so does every signature
- 03/02/2012 - Call to action: Please share this information with all of your members
- 02/23/2012 - Signature gathering begins for the Our Children, Our Future education initiative
- 02/03/2012 - The time is now to transform our public schools
- 01/09/2012 - Are you ready to help restore funding to our schools?
- 01/03/2012 - Our kids need you at the Capitol
- 12/14/2011 - PTA responds to midyear "trigger" cuts
- 11/30/2011 - PTA-supported school funding initiative launches
- 11/29/2011 - PTA announces support for pending school funding initiative
- 11/10/2011 - An update on the Elementary Secondary Education Act
- 11/04/2011 - Protect school-based Medicaid funding
- 10/31/2011 - PTA calls for state ballot measure to restore education
- 10/10/2011 - Governor signs PTA's anti-bullying bill
- 09/15/2011 - Urge the Governor to take a stand against bullying
- 09/14/2011 - Time to take a stand against bullying
- 06/29/2011 - Voices for education heard in Sacramento
- 06/27/2011 - New budget agreement in the works
- 06/24/2011 - Legislation Action Report - June 2011
- 06/21/2011 - Help prevent bullying in schools
- 06/17/2011 - State Budget: Now you see it, now you don't
- 06/01/2011 - One more assignment before school's out
- 05/25/2011 - Legislation Action Report - May 2011
- 05/23/2011 - Support the bipartisan Family Engagement in Education Act of 2011
- 05/18/2011 - May Revision of Governor's budget: PTA to remain vigilant
- 05/16/2011 - PTA responds to May Revise
- 05/10/2011 - CUT$ HURT KIDS - PTA in Action!
- 05/09/2011 - CUT$ HURT KIDS - PTA Speaks Up!
- 04/27/2011 - Cut$ Hurt Kids
- 04/22/2011 - Cut$ Hurt Kids: We must take action now to protect our children
- 04/15/2011 - Legislation Action Report - April 2011
- 04/04/2011 - Children in jeopardy as budget talks break down
- 03/22/2011 - Legislation Action Report - March 2011
- 03/16/2011 - California State PTA takes a support position on the California Cancer Research Act
- 03/15/2011 - Budget vote scheduled for Wednesday, March 16
- 02/28/2011 - Time is running out - have you called yet?
- 02/15/2011 - Speak up today - send a message to Sacramento legislators
- 02/09/2011 - Parents and students urge legislators to put Governor's budget proposal before the voters
- 10/20/2010 - Take action for California's children on November 2
- 10/18/2010 - Legislative bill update
- 10/14/2010 - PTA finds nothing to celebrate in state budget
- 10/06/2010 - State budget deal imminent
- 09/24/2010 - Protect school nutrition programs
- 08/30/2010 - Update on the State Budget
- 08/23/2010 - Help us get $1.2 billion into California's classrooms
- 06/07/2010 - Legislation Action Report - June 2010 [pdf]
- 06/02/2010 - Don't forget to vote in the June 8 election [pdf]
- 06/02/2010 - Parcel tax measure fails to qualify for November 2010 ballot [pdf]
- 05/20/2010 - California State PTA joins historic lawsuit
- 05/14/2010 - PTA Responds to Governor's May Budget Revision
- 06/02/2010 - Signatures needed for parcel tax initiative [pdf]
- 04/14/2010 - Advocates: Rally for children, sharpen your skills at Convention
- 04/08/2010 - What can one PTA unit do to protect education? Make a video!
- 06/02/2010 - Californians know: Cuts to education are not the answer! [pdf]
- 06/02/2010 - Please send in your petitions now! [pdf]
- 03/02/2010 - We need your help: Support Local School Funding for local schools
- 02/26/2010 - 9 Million Reasons To Speak Up: Take Action Now
- 02/17/2010 - California State PTA prepares action plan
- 01/15/2010 - Governor's proposed budget would impose additional cuts on education, devastating cuts to other important programs
- 01/08/2010 - California State PTA President Jo A.S. Loss responds to Governor's proposed budget
- 01/06/2010 - State Budget and Race to the Top Informational Alert
- 12/09/2009 - PTA urges state to pursue Race to the Top funds
- 10/28/2009 - PTA supports Race to the Top, encourages members to attend events to learn more
- 10/15/2009 - PTA-supported bills signed into law
- 07/10/2009 - State Budget Alert: Speak up for children and families
- 06/25/2009 - Budget proposals: Please e-mail your legislators.
- 06/12/2009 - SCA 6: Lowering the Threshold for Local School Parcel Taxes - Please ask your state senator to vote 'Aye'
- 06/09/2009 - Action Requested To Support Ending Childhood Hunger by 2015
- 05/28/2009 - Budget Hearing June 1: Please come to speak up for children if you can
- 05/21/2009 - US Secretary of Education Reported To Be Headed to San Francisco
- 05/07/2009 - PTA and Election Activities
- 05/06/2009 - Election Resources
- 04/30/2009 - Sacramento Bee Runs Pam Brady Column: "Prop 1B Is Vital to Education, PTA Says"
- 04/28/2009 - May ballot propositions analysis
- 04/15/2009 - California State PTA takes positions on May 19 ballot measures
- 10/23/2009 - Legislation Action Report [pdf]
- 03/20/2009 - National PTA needs your stories
- 10/23/2009 - Legislation Action Report [pdf]
- 02/12/2009 - Latest on State Budget Deal
- 02/06/2009 - Clarification
- 02/06/2009 - State Budget: Informational Alert
- 01/27/2009 - PTA's Economic Recovery Plan...
- 01/15/2009 - California State Budget: Our Responsibility to Children Cannot Be Cut in Bad Economic Times