PTA Permissions and Privacy Policies
California State PTA Permissions Policy
California State PTA e-communications come to you via the Internet as a service of the California State PTA in the furtherance of its nonprofit and tax-exempt status. Unless otherwise noted, PTAs may reproduce and distribute the materials from the California State PTA website for PTA use without express written permission. California State PTA materials may not be duplicated by any other organization or person without written permission. PTA e-newsletters may be e-mailed for personal and noncommercial use.
The California State PTA works to ensure excellence in content, however, the California State PTA
- Does not exert editorial control over materials that are posted by third parties to any other persons.
- Specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that result from postings by third parties.
- Does not exert editorial or any other control over content provided by links from the California State PTA website or PTA e-mail publications.
PTAs may reproduce and distribute California State PTA materials for PTA use without expressed written permission. California State PTA materials may not be duplicated by any other organization or person without written permission. We encourage you to reprint or distribute PTA materials after reviewing our Permissions Policy. For assistance, inquiries or suggestions contact us at email@example.com
© California State PTA. All Rights Reserved.
- California State PTA does not sell or rent member information to anyone.
- To help provide more value for PTA membership, sponsors and allied agencies may receive limited and restricted opportunities to communicate with our members.