2014 CALIFORNIA STATE PTA ANNUAL CONVENTION
MAY 7-10, 2014 IN LOS ANGELES
"CONNECTING FAMILIES AND SCHOOLS"
Thank you for attending the 2014 California State PTA Annual Convention!
Thousands of parents, educators, administrators and advocates from across the state converged in Los Angeles on May 7-10 for the 2014 California State PTA Annual Convention, which included more than 75 workshops and skill-building sessions, and welcomed keynote speakers and special guests to discuss education reform and parent engagement.
Check out photos and highlights from the convention by following the #PTA4Kids hash tag on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Also be sure to follow California State PTA on your favorite social media network.
- Report of the Association by President Colleen A.R. You [pdf]
- Report of the Executive Director by Paul Richman [pdf]
- Candidates Forum for the position of State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Workshop presentations and handouts are available online
PTA Adopts New Resolution and Passes Membership Dues Increase
At convention, delegates helped shape the direction of California State PTA by adopting the following:
- Resolution – Homework: Quality Over Quantity [pdf]
- Amendments to the Bylaws [pdf]
- Legislation Platform [pdf]
Thank you to our sponsors
California State PTA is pleased to acknowledge the following companies and organizations for their generous support. Their investment in PTA enables us to continue to provide a top-quality convention experience for all attendees.